MGA Buying

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Buying
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:02:37 -0400
Not that I know anything about classic car restoration.  My closest
experience is keeping my high school buddies B on the road.  Does using
tin foil to seal exhaust joints say anything.

However, I'm researching and looking to by my first MG, a B.  I'll
admit, I think the MGA is a much, much more beautiful car but the more I
read about it the more I realized that it is truly a slightly street
wise race car.  The engine is apparently quite high strung.

So I made the decision to get a B, enjoy it, learn from it, make my
mistakes on it and then, when I've got enough coin stashed away, I'll
buy and A and do it right.

Matt

P.S. Thanks for the buying advice.  I'll let you know when I make my
selection.