Tonneau cover for late Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tonneau cover for late Midget
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 06:23:07 EDT
Hi folks,

I have one extra, excellent tonneau cover for a Midget with head rests. This
is one of a few I bought as a lot from a Jag dealers inventory in CA who used
to handle MG's... apparently a mis-placed box for 20 years.

It's never been used. $150. Save yourself $100 over the price of a new one.
I'll pay the shipping.

If you've never used one, they sure save your interior and keep those seats
and steering wheel much cooler for a quick entry on a hot sunny day. People
are also much less likely to mess with your parked car.

R. Johnson - Dallas