Re: Air conditioning

To: "Don Cobb" <gcobb@SPC.cc.tx.us>
Subject: Re: Air conditioning
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 06:51:08 -0700
Don,
Please to inform Mr. Tegler that he was several hours too late, as
evidenced by the e-mail time stamp on my previous post.  Observant eyes
would also note that the drool on my post has dried, while Mr. Tegler's
is still quite wet.
Early bird catches the worm, eh Paul?
So Don, when should I come over to help you pull out my new A/C system?
:)

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."