Carlisle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:52:33 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm heading off to Carlisle in the morning after
work.  I'll be wearing, weather permitting, one of
Toby's spridgets list shirts (either black tee or blue
polo - both in a size much too large for me) and,
hopefully, I can find my mg list hat too, so fellow
listers can say hello.

Sorry to say I must miss the MG group meeting under
the grandstands.  Since we only have the one day to
see everything (heading for home Sunday morning), time
is a precious commodity on this trip.  But if you see
me in the swap area or on the show field, stop and
introduce yourself - There's always time for a few
words with a fellow lister.

Well, I'm working all night and driving all day, so
I'm going to bed now.  See y'all back on the list
Sunday.
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.