Re: Crown Wheel and Pinion, MGB GT V8

To: "MGList" <MG@sdlb.demon.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crown Wheel and Pinion, MGB GT V8
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 20:16:01 +0100
Clive Wheatley in the UK regularly supplies these (any many other conversion
parts) all over the world.

Clive Wheatley
The Garage, 2 Chequer Street
Pennfields, Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV3 7DL
ENGLAND
Tel: (0) (+44) 1902 330489 or (0) (+44) 1902 337294

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/