I HATE BRAKES!!!!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I HATE BRAKES!!!!!
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:25:52 -0400
Have spent what seems like my entire life today taking off,
checking and refitting the brake parts.  I firmly believe that
the problem is the booster/servos that were rebuilt.  I think
they may have been rebuilt wrong.  I don't know but the bottom
line is that the fluid stops at the input part of the
booster/servo and does not make it to the rest of the braking
system.  Now it could be that the m/c is not putting out
enough pressure, but I don't think that is the case.
I am going to pull the booster/servos off and mail them back
to the rebuilt place and have them bench test them, unless
someone knows a way I can do it with very limited resources.
Thanks to all for your help and concern!
MIKE R