TR6 spotted on TV

To: "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR6 spotted on TV
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:59:22 -0400
Watched part two of "Atomic Train" last night.  No comments please.  But
after the atomic bomb went off,  and none of the cars with computers would
work, the good guy found himself a nice looking yellow TR6 (maybe a 4a, it
was dark) to save the day.  No computers on those babies....  But then he
left the lights on when he tried to save someone.  Guess he's not familiar
with Lord Lucas.  That was the last we saw of the Triumph.....

As for the rest of the show,  lets be glad I was somewhat preoccupied with
laundry to pay full attention.  Truly awful...

Michael

'78 Midget
'87 300ZX

|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-553-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |