Trip Report

To: "'Oracle of MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip Report
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:18:19 -0400
Last night's thunder storms left a pretty morning in their wake.  At 7:00
this morning, it was 63 degrees, 98% humidity with scattered clouds in a
clean blue sky and the roads just a little damp.  A beautiful morning for
top down driving here in North Carolina.  It's a 13 mile drive to work - all
on two lane country roads.

I was about 3 miles from the house, the choke was almost all the way
released.  I signaled for a right turn from one country road to another.
Just after the turn, there was a short piece of straight road with a dotted
line.  And then opportunity knocked.  I was still in third gear, going about
40 miles an hour.  I put on the left turn signal, pushed the accelerator
home, swung into the left lane and experienced a rare event:  I passed a
minivan.

Just wanted to share.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B - Wearing a sparkling chrome grin.