Vancouver All British Field Meet

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vancouver All British Field Meet
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:50:38 EDT
To anyone in the Vancouver - Seattle area, the annual meet at Van Deusen
Gardens is on Saturday - probably the most beautiful setting for a car show I
have ever seen, surrounded by manicured gardens and dozens of varieties of
blooming rhododendrons. We usually get between 300 and 400 cars of literally
all types - a chap that bought a Swallow Doretti from me a few years ago
tells me it is restored and will be out, for instance.

If you are out, come on by and say hello - I will be showing one Jensen or
other, as my A coupe is not yet finished, and my wife's C is still in storage.

Bill Spohn