Bolts to fix brake rotor to hub

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bolts to fix brake rotor to hub
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:52:41 -0700
Hi all,

I've been away from the list for a while, to get married, but now I'm back.

Before I left (I got married in England) the MG just started to grind its
front brakes, so I'm going to replace both rotors and put new pads in this
weekend.

I changed the hubs and bearings a while ago, so I know how things fit
together down there, but I'd specifically like to know the size of the nuts
and bolts that clamp the rotor to the hub.  If anyone can tell me I shall go
to the shops and buy eight of them tomorrow.

Lindsay Porter's book shows the front hubs having studs pressed in to attach
the rotors, like the rear hubs, but when I took the front hubs off I found
there were four nuts and bolts instead.  Anyone else spotted this?

Thanks in advance,

Andy