No more summer picnics??

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No more summer picnics??
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:26:04 -0500
Hi All,
        I was surprised to read today on the MG enthusiast page that this would
be the last summer picnic at University Motors after 20+ years of them. I guess
J. Twist and his crew just can't keep up with the time the event demands, and I
must say I can't blame them. They always did a first rate job when I was
there...I'll really miss that event if indeed the news is true, I introduced my
young boys to MG's just a couple of years ago there and really enjoyed it not
only for the cars but also for the family fun.

Alan Pfau
TC, TD, TF V-8