Re: overheating bad, bad, bad worse

To: "Michael Jose" <cookie-monster@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overheating bad, bad, bad worse
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:12:17 -0400
I believe Jon Nyhus is in your area, of British Motor Classics.  Good guy,
just from a few email conversations I've had from him I'd allow him to work
on my car.  I believe his email was / is bmc@syspac.com  British Motor
Classics is in (or very near) Phoenix itself.

I believe he is on these lists, and if I'm incorrect on his address he'll
correct me :)

Good luck,

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1966 MGB -- Forsale!  $500 (complete project) Phila. PA