Re: Carlisle

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 20:06:04 -0700
Larry Macy wrote:

> Gee thanks Nory - That's about the best offer I've had so far. At least
> you affered to give money for it.
> I would have preferred the B as well. Hope my luck holds for next year!!
>
> Larry

Geez Larry getting kinda greedy arent you? Ha!!

This is my first chance to get something out about the Weekend at
Carlise.  My puter crashed on Sunday and took a while to get back up and
running.

Nory - I looked for you all day Friday and Saturday but never saw anyone
walking around with an oversized Triumph T shirt.  Donno how you could
have missed us lister under the grandstand we were all there at about
11:30 and again about 12 or so .  You should have come to the Council
meeting at 11.

I didnt get much - a new rear carpet set for the GT and a real nice rear
seat and backrest (Vinyl covered) and a few other little odds and ends.

Had a great time camping with Ed Haas and Terry Allen - next year we may
buy a vendors spot and camp there to avoid the rowdy compact car crews.

Rick