RB MG Midget in a parts yard in denver...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RB MG Midget in a parts yard in denver...
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 12:23:42 -0600
I was at the Pull-and-Save in Aurora Colorado today and saw a Rubber
Bumper Midget in the import side.  The body is ok, doors are gone, all
of the gauges are gone.  Wind shield is gone and the seats are shot,
but it is pretty complete under the hood.  The engine, radiator,
alternator, brake/clutch MC, distributor, carb, radiator fan are still
in place, as well the emissions equipment and wheels I think.

This weekend is their $30 for all you can carry out, so if you need
some midget parts they are ready for the picking at a good price.  I
took the heater fan, as I think it is about all I could use for my B.

---
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com