Re: Last post for a while

To: bphotoman@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last post for a while
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 22:54:24 EDT
Take care Ben - Cn't wait to see the pics from Alaska.

Larry

On 5/22/99 12:26 PM so and so (Ben Carufel) said. (And I quote:)

>Hi again listers.
>
>I haven't posted in a few months as I have been really busy...well, now with
>the coming of summer vacation (woohoo!) I am going to be at my house(s) no
>more than 2 weeks total during the summer. I will be spending one week at a
>boy scout camp, two in Anchorage, Alaska, and 4.5 in Finland. So I am
>signing off the list for a few months. I have been working quite a bit
>lately on my photography website, and would appreciate if you took a look at
>it: www.start.at/carfuel. If that doesn't work, try it's mirror at
>www.angelfire.com/mn/carfuel. Thanks.
>Also, please check out, if you have time, my long unupdated MG page:
>www.start.at/mg, and the San Diego MG Club page: www.start.at/sdmgc. I hope
>you do have time to check these out. I will probably update my MG page once
>more before I leave for summer vacations. Here is a rundown of my MG
>activities of late:
>
>You remember in February I was considering buying an MG that was located in
>Atascadero, California, or about 6 hours by car from here. Well, I decided
>against that, then went to look at a BGT at a local car repair place. It was
>a piece of junk. I think after that I just decided that the perfect MG would
>have to come to me. One did, it seems, a month ago. It is a '69 MGCGT,
>perfectly restored (just needs paint), but in a million pieces. The owner, a
>good friend of mine from the SD MG Club, wants 1k for it. Not bad, in my
>opinion. I am, however, short on cash as I just purchased a new camera (A
>Canon EOS 630 for those who are interested). That dang camera cost me 450$!!
>A good deal, though. So, am trying to sell my photos, and trying at the same
>time to keep my MG want alive. We'll see.
>I will stick around the list here at hotmail for a few weeks, but I have
>cancelled my subscription at my home account. Since my parents got divorced
>a month or so ago, I have been very busy trying to get my dad's apartment to
>look good. And mom just sold the house a week ago, so we have to move to
>another apartment. Oh well. Please do check out those links, though, and
>send me any comments. Also, if any of you have not read my article in the
>January issue of MG world, please check it out at
>www.angelfire.com/ca/bensphotogallery/images/article3.jpg
>
>thanks for being good friends,
>
>Ben Carufel
>mgben@funtv.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?