Re: V-8 ??? & $$$

To: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: V-8 ??? & $$$
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 06:19:36 EDT
On Sun, 23 May 1999 20:03:28 -0400 Jurgen Hartwig
<gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu> writes:

>Contact me in private about other things.   I don't want to blitz the
>list with this stuff.  We have converted Porsche rotors for use with
>the
>MG hub. Four wheel disc brakes.  Considering full independent at all
>four corners with coilovers.  Once it starts you just can't stop.
>
>Jay

Jay -
I would have thought this would be an interesting topic for all of us -
even us poor souls with half an engine - only 4 cylinders - !
I havnt the guts or the $$ for a V8 conversion - but ive driven 'em and
its as good a fantasy as you can get!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT