RE: What size Wrench for Bleeder Screws on Rear Brakes ?

To: <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What size Wrench for Bleeder Screws on Rear Brakes ?
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:41:08 -0400
Here's another motion for replacing the cylanders.  They're cheap, and it'll
save you a ton of frustration in the long run.

The bleeder screws are 1/4" box end.  DO NOT USE A REGULAR 1/4" WRENCH ON
THESE, especially if they're in the least bit frozen.  They strip very
easily.  A fellow at the local auto parts store who happened to have a spot
welder made me a nice little tool for the job out of two sockets:  one with
a 3/8" recieving end and the other with a 1/4" end.  He welded them
together, so now I've got a tidy little 1/4" square driver for use with a
standard socket driver.

Regards,

=J=