Re: wheels and boot lock

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheels and boot lock
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:44:00 -0400
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>

>Just take the lock to a locksmith.  Any decent
>locksmith should be able to make you a key for it.
>
>BTDT

Nory's right - I've done it with ignition keys.  Also, regarding boot lock
keys:  everytime you sell a B or Midget, keep a boot key from it.  I
haven't been religious about this but I do have a collection of perhaps
8-10 of them.  Usually, I find one in the collection that fits a keyless
lock.  ' Seems they didn't use very many individual blank patterns.

My 2¢-worth...

Allen

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs