Re: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: "'mgrazian@ltcm.com'" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:01:10 -0500
Mike,

Sad to hear your story. You may have gotten screwed.
At least, that's what I'd think after two months and a cleared check.

I've bought items from the list, but only with a COD.
This way, I can inspect the parts before paying for them.

This list is wonderful, but like anything/anywhere else,
trust only in yourself.

You might post the person's name and email address.
This way, no one reading it will be "stiffed".

Good luck. I hope it works out in your favour.

Regards,

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortelnetworks.com

 __,__\__