Marques On the Green

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net,
Subject: Marques On the Green
From: JIM3000@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:27:40 EDT
I want to invite everyone to join the Louisville British Sports Car Club for
our annual "Marques on the Green" British Car Show Saturday, June 5.

This will be the 15th year for our show. 150 British cars are expected. The
event is held at the waterfront on the Great Lawn of the Kingfish Restaurant,
River Road and Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY.

Check out our web site at
http://members.aol.com/Hlyclub/MarquesOnTheGreen.html or
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Hlyclub/MarquesOnTheGreen.html";>Marques On
The Green
</A> . Always a great selection of cars, people and vendors. Please join us
for the regions premier British Car Event.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
BJ8 BN4 Visit my  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/index.html";>Bluegrass