Bye for now

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bye for now
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:00:51 -0400
Hi all,

I'm in the process of relocating and I'll be off the list for a while.  Wave if
you see a ratty BRG '67 B flying along an Interstate, but then you would anyway.
:-)

Just to make sure I'll be welcomed back, I'll tell you about my latest B upgrade
plans.  I did finally come through with the two-speed wipers, didn't I? ;-)  My
latest idea is a fast-release passenger's seat and a bicycle front fork mount
mounted to the top of the windshield frame.  Can't you just picture that going
down the road?  Two toys in one!

Talk to all of you later,
Denise Thorpe