RE: Lookalikes

To: "'WSpohn4@aol.com'" <WSpohn4@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Lookalikes
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:45:13 -0500
OK, I'll bite. Digging deep into the trivial, if 375 bhp cars can ever be
called trivial, we pull up the late '60s Bizzarini Strada, a lightweight
Iso Grifo (Chevy V-8, but otherwise very Italian.) and it's scaled-down
have no idea) it was a little fiberglass look-alike with a 1.9 liter (Opel)
engine.

Back to LBCs, I think that TR4s and Innocentni Sprites (the convertibles
not the coupes) look like they were separated at birth. They don't meet the
same marque criteria though.

Phil Vanner
been hanging out with the Italian marque clubs too much  lately