RE: Maintenance Checklist

To: <hjillson@argohouston.com>
Subject: RE: Maintenance Checklist
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:08:07 -0400
That's pretty good.  Thanks.  I thought I saw an actual checklist that you
could print out, with little boxes and date lines for you to keep track of
what you did when.  If there's not one out there, perhaps I should make one
for folks like me who have trouble remembering where they put their keys,
let alone when the last time they changed their oil was!

=J=