Re: A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well

To: BDurgin1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 06:58:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/99 11:59:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
BDurgin1@AOL.COM writes:

<< Tomorrow I'm going to go out and drive my MG in no specific direction and
 just let the wind blow  and the exhaust growl.

SNIP

I'm thinking about taking my 18 month old lab as well
 but he has a hard time getting comfortable on the rear shelf and he just
 doesn't get the whole sitting upright in the passenger seat thing...Anyway
 he's a great companion!

SNIP

...I love it. >>

Bruce, I like your style!

Incidently, my Lab used to stand in the passenger seat with front paws on the
top of the windshield frame, head up in the breeze. I think he liked the car
as much as I did.

R. Johnson - Dallas