Bill Wood Update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 16:21:21 -0400 (EDT)
For those of you who are concerned, but are not on other mailing lists, I
have forwarded the following. Bill Wood was the VTR's technical consultant
for wedges, and I corresponded with him for a brief time when I was car
shopping and not sure what I would buy. He was very helpful and a real
british car enthusiast. He fell from a platform while changing light bulbs
in his church, and has been in the hospital for a long time now. It looked
like he was recovering, but he took a sudden turn for the worse the other
day.

Nevin