The perfect end to BCW

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The perfect end to BCW
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 21:01:01 -0500 (CDT)
I drive an MG daily, year round, so every week is British Car Week for me.
Today was the monthly
board meeting of MG Car Club - Long Island Centre and it was the best meeting I
have ever
attended. We had a quick club business chat / BBQed up some burgers and franks
/ dessert and then
we hit the road 7 MGs in a row for a real nice ride down along Ocean Parkway
from Jones Beach to
Captree just as the sun was setting. I'm turning in early so I can be ready to
rescue all the
Memorial Day Weekend traveler tomorrow and Monday. I'll be looking for list
members at next
Sunday's (the 6th) British by the Sea show in CT and the following weekend's
"The British are
Coming!!" (rally Saturday / All British show Sunday) event here on Long Island.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch