Will trade Rover V8 for good MGB 3-main engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Will trade Rover V8 for good MGB 3-main engine
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 13:52:34 -0400
  I have a Rover V8 engine in "as pulled" condition
that I no longer need.

  I would like a three-main MGB engine to put into
my MG Magnette.

  I'll trade the V8 for a three-main engine that runs
and has some life left in it. And I'll throw in some
cash with the V8 if the engine has a compatible
overdrive tranmission. (or you have a whole car
with the engine and tranny)

 Let me know.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.