Re: demisters 77B

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: demisters 77B
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:18:00 -0400
Thanks Lawrie;
I thought that was what they would be. Now to see if I can get a solid
date as to when my car should be painted. Dunno if you have been
following but my body guy broke his leg, this combined with the loss of
his regular work for a time has sortta put me & the 77 on the backburner
for now.. :-(
But I have decided that I am going to pass this car to my daughter in
about 16 yrs or so, that being the case, what's a little wait? I have
searched long and hard for this guy, he is giving me a good deal, he
seems to appreciate the car as much as I do, so I can't really complain
that he wants to make a living!!!! :-) This time two years ago I would
have been elated to have this car sitting stripped in my small garage,
even if I didn't have all the parts to put back!!!! :-)
Now do I wait 6 weeks for wrinkle paint to arrive by truck from the US?
or do I clean them up, go with the black satin, and redo next

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy