FAQ? MGA front shocks in particular.

To: mg <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FAQ? MGA front shocks in particular.
From: Robert Cox <rob@ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:21:50 +1000
Hi,

I've recently joined the list, although I've owned my '61 MGA 1600 for the past
21 years.

Can someone point me to some FAQs? In particular, I'm trying to find info
relating to refurbishment of the shock absorbers on the front suspension. (They
haven't worked for the past 21 years ;-)

Cheers,

Robert

--
rob@ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au            _--_|\