RE: A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:54:58 -0400
Regarding dogs and MGBs:

I had to take our pooch for a ride in the MGB awhile ago.  She's a mutt, but
looks like a 3/4 scale Golden Retriever.  She's pretty high strung, and I
knew she'd leap out of the car at the drop of a hat.  To solve that and the
toenails through the upholstery problem, I took out the front seat and then
used the two front seat bolt holes to fasten a length of chain to the floor.
I looped her leash through the chain so she had room to sit up in the
breeze, but couldn't get enough leap to get out of the car.  When she didn't
want to sniff the breeze, she had a nice big, flat floor to lay on, and even
had enough slack to lay up on the back shelf.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B