Re: Down to earth

To: <Jlm1901@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Down to earth
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:46:12 +0100
Many of those have different grounds, so I doubt it is a ground problem, but
they all run off the green circuit - fused ignition.  It is the second fuse
up in the four-way fuse block on the inner wing.  Could be a bad connection
on the spade on in one of the several connectors in that circuit.  However
the courtesy light, if it operated from door switches, is usuall powered
from the purple circuit - fused always hot.  This is the bottom fuse in the
four-way.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/