'76 MGB FS

To: "Harry Slifer" <hslifer@snet.net>
Subject: '76 MGB FS
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 22:11:17 -0600
On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:00:26 -0400, Harry Slifer wrote:

>I own a 1976 MGB which i'm not able to drive as often as I would like to
>since I'm now permanently settled in Connecticut. Would you know anyone
>interesting in purchasing a good looking classic british roadster? It
>runs well and would need very little work. It was fully rebuilt ( body &
>engine) in 1986. Any other information can be added upon request. It is
>painted in the classic british racing green. Thank you for your
>assistance.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Craig Slifer

Craig,

I am sending your message to the MG list.  There are members all over
the world.  You may also want to check a few of the MG classified
listings online to add your car.  You did not mention a price....

Mg list:  I know nothing more about this car than what is listed. The
email address that this message came from was:  hslifer@snet.net