Re: Update in Albuquerque

To: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Update in Albuquerque
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 11:27:51 -0500
  Hi Joanna,

   I'm not Eric, but here comes the pep talk! ;^)

   Be of good cheer, you're getting there.  The car had several things
wrong with it.
Stay with it and it will reward you with lots of happy motoring in the
long run.

  Were the radiator's cooling fans running when it heated up?  If they
were, it could be the thermostat, water pump, or a clogged radiator.
When I bought my '69 it heated up on the highway.  I had a radiator shop
rod the radiator out and it's been fine ever since.

  Hang in there.

  CR
Joanna Adler wrote:

> Well, frustration abounds.