XJS buying guide

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: XJS buying guide
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:22:05 -0500
To whomever was looking at taking the plunge,  Kirby Palm has written a
wonderful primer on the joys and pitfalls of XJS stewardship.  You can
download it by going to:

http://www.jag-lovers.org/xj-s/

And following the link entitled "The Book."  In this document you will
find which model is best, what peculiarities each version has, etc.
Even if you are not planning to buy an XJS, it is entertaining reading.

This month's Classics and Sports Car also has an XJS buyers guide inside
but I would expect that this is biased towards the English spec car.
FWIW, there is also a "75 years of MG." booklet attached this month.  I
just bought one but haven't had a chance tor read it yet.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA- as far as I could tell the only LBC on the road in Minnesota
during BCW.  Then again, I don't get out of the "north side" of the
Cities much.