Re: RV8

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: RV8
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:49:00 +1000
Neil

If I spent Seven Grand on a Front end it would also cost me a divorce.  Though I
suppose 1/2 of nothing is still nothing......
For seven grand I could probably get a going but in need of work Y Type. I would
have more of a chance of getting that through the finance committee, as the SO
loves the Y and T types.

Neil
Melbourne Australia
64 MGB