Re: Clutch and Tranny Question -> Midget 1500

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch and Tranny Question -> Midget 1500
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:04:29 -0500
Michael, sounds like a clutch linkage problem, like the clutch is not fully
disengaging.  If the clutch is hydraulically actuated, you might need to
lengthen the rod from the slave that moves the fork.  If mechanical, look for an
adjustment.  Re advance, reduced advance will generally reduce top end.  May
also make the car run hotter.  John