Re: Clutch hydraulics

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch hydraulics
From: Steve O Bettencourt <steveb5815@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:46:15 -0400
Hi Bud,

As far as I'm concerned the best way to bleed MG hydraulics is with the
ez-bleed. I will restrict this to RB's only 'cause that's what I'm woring
on now but with the correct cap I'm sure the CB's would be just as easy.
I made my own ez-bleed from instructions that used to be on the Net.
Start to finish - no more than 15 minutes. And that is from a bone dry
M/C with no bench bleed. I think the only way there would be trouble is
if there is something wrong in the system like worn, kinked or broken
hoses, or old worn out piston seals. When I originally worked on the car
I took extra care to clear out the holes in all the bleeders because they
can get clogged with dirt and rust.

Good luck!!

SteveB