RE: Block Colour

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: RE: Block Colour
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 14:13:13 -0600
Kelvin, I like a guy with a sense of humour ... and thick skin.

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/
Wspohn wrote:
> > Then I got back into vintage racing and went back to red -  but I did
cheat on my cam covers and chromed them. The alloy    > >  covers will hold
a shine for part of a season and then you have to polish them again

Kelvin Dodd wrote:

>       I take it you chromed the alloy covers.  Good idea, where I live the
alloy covers corrode before they have a chance to   >   get oil covered.