Tool Box

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tool Box
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:07:06 -0400
Carl -

Check out John Twist's 'Trip Pack' on the back cover of your NAMGBR
directory (or am I wrong in presuming your doing this in a B?). Additions I
carry: Haynes manual, Moss or VB catalog, and the NAMGBR Directory itself!
Hemmings vintage Auto Almanac can  come in handy too.

Allen

From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>

>Hi, I have a trip of a week and several hundred miles next week and I
>wanted to know if there was a place on the web that might have a
>suggested packing list (tools/parts). If there is not what suggestions
>do people have?
>Carl F
>(9 days to go!)

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<