introduction

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: introduction
From: <dstieber@paccar.com> (Drew Stieber)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 99 3:35:05 EDT
I have been a lurker on this list for a long time, but scince I moved a
couple of times and my B hasnt run in a while I lost touch with the list.
I am back, in the mood.....

Anyway I currently have a 68 MGB that I bought for $800 and it runs (well
it did run), which gives you an idea of its condition.  I have already done
some serious metal work on the Right side (entire rocker, reinforcements
floor etc) and have moved onto the trunk....and I really like it.  Why buy
a body shell when I can spend 5 times that amount in my own labor alone!

I have owned a 70, 77 and now this 68 MGB through out my life and have
spent time on E types, bugeyes (frog eyes), spitfires, TR6 and such too, so
 I know a bit about them all.. I guess its enough to make me dangerous.  I
also play around with a 66 BSA for kicks.

I look forward to de-lurking.....

Drew