RE: MGB handbrake cable.

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: RE: MGB handbrake cable.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:35:25 -0700
Charlie:

        I will check to see if there have been any product reports on this
part.  Can you direct e-mail me the number you were sent.

        The wire wheel cable is the shorter of the tow cables, so it is
important to make sure you got the correct one.

         If the brakes are adjusted correctly with the adjuster on the back
plate of the brake drum worn brake shoes will not make any difference.  Slop
in the mounting holes also not have a great effect.  It is more likely that
the cable is either out of tolerance or is a steel wheel cable incorrectly
marked.

Kelvin.