RE: Machining a 70 B Block

To: Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Machining a 70 B Block
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:32:51 -0400
If you are going to use the main caps from block A on block B, you will need
to have the block and caps align bored or align honed. This will ensure that
the
caps and block are concentric, and true. As for the rest of the balancing, it
alsway a good idea to balance the engine. Especially when combining new and
used parts.