RE: OT-World Cup

To: "'Eric Erickson'" <eric@erickson.on.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT-World Cup
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:14:49 -0400
Cricket?  People actually watch that?  Now if you were talking about a nice
gentle game of RUGBY I could understand....  But cricket?  THat's worse than
baseball, which I can't stand to watch on TV.

Flame suit on full stregnth. ;-)

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |