Re: Tonneau cover

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Kevin C. Rarick" <krarick@nextphase.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:22:55 -0500
I bought mine from Moss during the Spring sale they had last year -- don't
know if they're planning another sale this year. I also don't know if
there's much difference in the makers (unlike top/hood makers) unless you
want some funky color other than black. You still have to install all the
LTDs etc. for proper fit. See my article that Skye put up on his site
(Thanks Skye!) at:  http://www.mgb.bc.ca/howto/tonneau.html for a list of
stuff you'll need to do the install and how-to.

Dan
73 B