Re: Unleaded head in 1974?

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unleaded head in 1974?
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:23:32 -0700
I replaced the head on my early '74 B a few years ago with an 'unleaded'
rebuilt head. It cost me around $350.00 if I remember correctly. I received
the head in the post, stripped what I needed to off of my original and sent
it back to the outfit as a core. It's still running strong today.

Craig Wiper
early '74B
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw