RE: Assembly Lubricant & Windshields (long)

To: David Macedonia <david_macedonia@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Assembly Lubricant & Windshields (long)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:30:35 -0700
David:

        Believe it or not MGB windshields have always been a real problem to
get right.  There are two different part numbers, but I have yet to see
documentation explaining the differences and applications.

        I have in the past had to have oversize ones ground down by the
glass company.  If anyone has documented info on the changes, I am
listening.

Kelvin.