Re: Tired Flashers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tired Flashers
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
I have a '73 B GT and it does the same thing.  I have a Lucas flasher and I
suspect that if I installed a non-Lucas unit it might help.  Is your flasher
a Lucas one?  Lucas one is a miniature box shape rather than cylindrical in
shape.

At 09:56 PM 6/19/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>No, not weary perverts-its the indicators on the 72 BGT.
>They are very sluggish and will not flash at all when the engine isn't
>running. My theories are..
>
>The indicator can is past its sell by date.
>There is resistance in the wiring.
>
>Any other ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave Hill

The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail to:
scottdon@napanet.net

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
    Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF, & 215 V8
Check it out:
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/