Victoria British continued...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victoria British continued...
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:57:55 -0700
Hi. Just a note to the list about my Minilite order with Victoria British
last week. I previously mentioned that I have hesitated to order from them,
except in a pinch. Well, I needed new wheels and they had a sale on the
Minilites I wanted. I placed my order and received exactly what I ordered in
good condition yesterday, a few days ahead of the shipping schedule they
gave me. They were also helpful on the phone this time around too.

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw
http://www.mp3.com/artists/26/tung_n_gruve.html