RE: re-booting

To: Jlm1901@aol.com
Subject: RE: re-booting
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:07:00 +0100
Jim;
I have a 77B without that great benefit of O/D. Did you loosen the chrome
nut below the shifter knob? Once it is loose the top nut should be easy to
loosen with a pair of needle-nose pliers or even a screwdriver (small) I
think I even used an awl for mine.
Of course if you have tried this my apologies for boring you. YMMV.
Good Luck with it.

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld.