Anorak Time.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anorak Time.....
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:09:53 +1000
Ok, A Question for all the anoraks out there........

     What was the MGB prototype called.  I had a look in my collection (10 Years
of Classic and Sportscar, Thorobred & Classic and various other mag's) and no
mention of the prototype.  I found a picture of Sid Enver's(?) Prototype that
became the B but no  mention of the name.  Was thinking about getting a vanity
plate, and thought  it would be appropriate

Neil
Melbourne, Australia
65 MGB

P.S.  Eric & Neil Repeat after me Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, io, io,